Follow us on social media
Paws in the Park
Sunday 4th September 12:30 -5:30pm
Nearest Rail stations- New Beckenham & Kent House Road
Limited parking in nearby roads
Park has 6 entrances on these roads (Lennard x 1, Aldersmead x 3, Kings Hall x2)
Registration is in person at this location: https://what3words.com/moved.waddled.mutual
There's something for everyone -its free to attend- bring a picnic or get something from our Hot dog, & Craft Beer and homemade cakes & tea & Coffee stalls.
Please bring cash (change not notes) - we do have 2 card readers but often there is a queue for them. Please bring your own plate/cup to reduce rubbish and aid sustainability.
It's not just for 4-legged family members, there’s fun for everyone …..even if you don’t own a dog!
• Delicious Hot dogs –vegan & pork - The Friends BBQ
• Wonderful homemade cakes - The Friends
• Pimms stall - The Friends
• Craft beers, ciders and soft drinks - Southey Brewery and Three Hounds
• Hoopla stall- many prizes for children, pooches & adults
• Pin the tail on the dog –made for us by #meninshedspenge
• Face painting- get a pooch-like appearance, become a bug for the day or just get some glitter with Little Princess Face Painting
•Clever Claws will be supervising a lovely cool paddling pool for your pooches to jump in and have a splash around
• Dog show: 11 dog categories to enter- see our main poster and also our terms and conditions poster
• Best in Show: Winners from each category will be judged overall best in show
- Love My Hound
- Colour my pooch
- The pooch shed
- Monty's dog biscuits
- Eddie's dog shop
- Cassie Rose photography
Please stay away if your dog is in season.
Timetable of events
12:00 On site registration opens
12:30 Welcome Announcements
12:40 #1 Best Groomed
13:00 #2 Golden Oldie - 8yrs +
13:20 #3 Best Puppy – 6mths +
13:40 #4 Best Ears – if your dog has cute, quirky or interesting ears – then show them off!!
14:10 #5 Special needs – welcoming all those tripod dogs, and pups with disabilities
14:30 Puppy class demonstration
14:50 #6 Best Junior Handler – under 16s handlers get to show off their dog handling skills
15:10 #7 Best Trick – surprise us
15:30 #8 Best Rescue – celebrating all our rescue pups
15:50 #9 Best Talking / Singing – can your dog speak back to you, or name a tune?
16:20 #10 Waggiest tail – it speaks for itself!
16:40 #11 Dog the Judges would most like to take home
16:55 Winners of Temptation Alley
17:00 #12 Best in show! Class winners only Free class
Pin the Tail on the Dog, Temptation Alley & other announcements
17:30 Event close